OBJECT: Policy and request for consent relating to the protection of processing personal data.
Società Agricola Erian Srl, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that:
- There are a series of obligations to be carried out by whoever provides the “treatment” (or rather the collection, registration, processing, preservation, communication, diffusion, etc.) of personal data referring to other individuals, requiring the duty to inform the interested parties as regards the rights that the law acknowledges them as well as the characteristics of the data processing itself;
- The processing of your personal data that we will request from you and will be carried out upon the premises of Società Agricola Erian Srl, in accordance with the principles of need and pertinence with the use of procedures also of a computerised nature, with regards to legal and tax obligations in order to fulfil contractual obligations.
- The processing will take place by means of both manual and automated systems aimed at storing, managing and transmitting the same data, using logics that are strictly associated with the purposes of the data processing itself, according to the data in our possession and with commitment on your behalf to promptly inform us of any relative corrections, integrations and/or updates made;
- Excluding any communications and information sent in order to fulfil legal and contractual obligations, the data provided by the undersigned will be used solely for the fulfilment of any legal obligations.
- The nature of the data provided is to be considered strictly necessary in relation to the purposes of the processing activities mentioned above. The provision of the aforementioned data on your behalf is indispensable in order to properly carry out the activities specified above;
- Refusal to do so will imply the impossibility to properly fulfil any relevant contractual and legal obligations, therefore jeopardising the continuation of the relationship established between the parties;
- At any time whatsoever, you will be able to exercise your rights against the data controller, more specifically: to become aware of the existence (or otherwise) of any personal data that concerns you, and for such data to be communicated to you in an intelligible form;
- To be informed of the identity of the data controller, of both the purposes and methods of processing as well as the person in charge of such, of the individuals or categories of individuals to whom such personal data may be disclosed;
- To obtain the updating, rectification or integration of such data; the deletion, the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of the same; – to object to the processing of such data for legitimate reasons, without prejudice to the limits established by law; or to object to the sending of advertising material, relating to the carrying out of market research or for commercial communication purposes.